April 13, 2009

Top 10 things you don't do to a pregnant woman

1. Steal her food.

There's no need to continue with the list, that is all that is on it.

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant in town and I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to the leftovers for lunch today. OK, I'll try: I was looking forward to them A LOT. Needless to say, this living at the folks' house with my 20 year old brother has thrown a, how do you say, damper on my leftover plans. Due to the sensitive nature of my dear reader's ears, I will not repeat the profanities that flew out of my mouth (and at the top of my voice) when I opened my container to find about three noodles and an eggroll left in what was once an overstuffed box of Orange Tempeh, Lo Mein and rice just waiting to be savored by these watering tastebuds.

Sigh. I nearly cried.

1 comment:

Lisa and Josh said...

I love the titles at the bottom! I would probably cry. Hope he realizes the error of his ways and buys you some new food! Maybe that is too much to ask of a 20 year old. Get a small fridge in your room! You'll like it when the baby comes too. Oh, and a microwave for the leftovers.