July 8, 2011

Bweeto!

I have to say that this is the funnest age with my guy! In the last month his vocabulary and pronunciation has changed a LOT, and daily there are surprises and exclamations over things he says that we've never heard before. The other day, SSGT was wrapping him up and calling him a burrito, and every time he unrolled him, "Bweeto!" was shouted with urgings to do it again! Very cute.

I've been fairly productive on the sewing front, and I'm really excited that my motivation has stuck around for more than a day or two (we're going on over a half a year, I think!) and can only hope that it sticks around long enough for me to finish all these project hopes I have in my head (and my bookmarks, and blogroll, and oh dear I've embraced pinterest, and geez I hope I stay forever motivated!). I'm looking forward to August being over so I can share my current works, but I'll try to take some pictures of other projects I've got going to share.

In the meantime, BWEETO!

No comments: