July 28, 2011

Progress

Well, I've gotten a couple of things done over the last few days. I finished the awesome wedding gift (can't wait to share it!), and then I took a long long long break from sewing, and then I made this sewing machine cover for my friend, Susan's, birthday:

Then I made my moms laptop sleeve:

And today I whipped up this apron from a kit I got while in Oregon:
It's reversible!

In other news, two days in the last week have had lower categories leaving the airport, so maybe, just maybe I'll get to make it home for my friends wedding. My fingers are crossed!

Updated: I totally forgot to give credit!! OK, the machine cover is from Empty Bobbin, with only minor adjustments on my part. The apron is by Mary Mulari,and I got the kit at Stitchin' Post in Sisters, OR. The laptop sleeve was from Sew Spoiled. oops!

No comments: