December 17, 2008

Because I blogged about pee

I feel bad, I want to blog, I want to tell you all about my life and stuff, but I just have nothing going on and it is sad and depressing and makes for less than interesting blog posts which leads me to thinking it is a good idea to tell you about how many times I peed last night. To make up for it, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures from my trip to Europe last Spring.

This was in an alley in Barcelona


Sacra di San Michele - Near Turin


Sacre-Coeur Basilica - Paris


Les Invalides - Paris


Big Ben and London Eye - London

3 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

Your're all world traveler now...this one time while I was in Paris....

Scenic Pit Stops said...

Lisa&Josh - I was extremely lucky this year, at my mom's expense - lucky for me she was willing to share her hard earned travel miles!

Freckles said...

Lucky! Someday I will take a trip like that!