January 20, 2009

Happy Barack Obama Day!

I'd love to tell you that the reason I haven't written anything recently is due to how busy I am and how exciting my life is, but given my tendency towards guilt, I wont lie. No, I haven't written because I'm having a hard time coming up with anything worth the effort of logging on to blogger for these days. Until today, that is. And not just because I've watched more CNN today than ever before in my life.

Last week when we were walking up the walk to our front door, we noticed that we weren't the only ones thinking it had been feeling like Spring around here.

Then, last night, SGT T got a call saying that they didn't have to show up for formation until 10 am, as opposed to 5 am, because they were expecting snow. We both thought it was a little weird that things were closing and announcing delayed opening hours and stuff before any rain, let alone snow, had fallen, but hey, we're not from here so what do we know? This morning, SGT T got a call saying that work was canceled for the day because the base was closed. Go figure.

No comments: